April 1, 2008

Interesting To Say the Least

Whoa! Not only did my show with Lutishia Lovely have issues, but so did my show with the ladies from Central State University. We were able to knock it out, but i was hot. I mean, I know I don't have control over the technical aspects of the show, but I don't want it to reflect negatively on the image of SC. SC is about its business and when things come in to change that it makes me a little frustrated. However, I know with life things are bound to happen that are out of my control. I just have to press forward. So that is what I am going to do.

SC has officially relocated! With this comes major changes, but all will be for the better. Starting with a new day and time slot for the radio show. More info to follow, but Sistahs don't fret. Whatever doesn't kill us will only makes us stronger:)

A few of the guests have been rescheduled due the tech issues I have experienced with the Blog Talk format. New flyers and info will follow shortly.

Other than that, all is well with ya girl. I'm just trying to stay on the grind and positive. I believe SC has something to offer to the people and with your help I am going to give it to them.

0 comments: